Tuesday 2 July 2013

Flowers






First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of posting these past few weeks! It's been terrible. Although I have been really busy and my laptops been broke which has left me with nothing to use to blog with :-(. On the plus side i'm going to T In The Park next week! Eeeep. It's come around so quick and I'm so excited! The lineup is incredible and i'm so excited for the festival atmosphere! I've bought a tent and and i'm getting more and more prepared! Thursday-Sunday! And arrive home on the Monday afternoon.

This kimono (well..) It's actually a blouse from a charity store from York, although I decided to pair it with my black levis, roll the sleeves up and open the buttons to style it as a kimono! It was about £2.99 which is pretty much a huge bargain! Please excuse the ugly slit/cuts down the side of my thigh, I was extremely drunk one night and fell into a bush and it cut all the side of me!! Ouuuuch.

I've decided I'm going to post more often because I want to make my blog a lot more interesting and appealing to fashion bloggers. I'm going to include more interesting posts such as how to wear things and wishlists! Yay im excited for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment