Wednesday 1 May 2013

Overalls




Today so far is really sunny, i'm so surprised because usually it's raining, typical England. I woke up this morning and the weather was so warm so I decided to wear my denim overalls from Topshop. I paired them with my black croptop from Topshop, and my white converse. I'm so nervous in half an hour i'm getting my hair dyed silver! My hairdressers coming to my house, she's bleaching my hair then she's dying it! I'm so scared because I've never dyed my hair before so this is new to me! I'm so excited to see what it's going to turn out like, I love silver hair at the moment because it's in fashion, after seeing tons of models throughout my tumblr dashboard I decided that I wanted it doing!

I'm so excited for summer, I need to buy tons of new summer clothes, i'm currently browsing Topshop and also have about another 3 tabs open which are mainly clothes shops, I think i'm a shopaholic. P.s sorry for looking extremely pale on these photo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment